RENTAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
following policies have been established for all applicants for any property managed by Koja Property Solutions, LLC. Please read the following policies. If you feel you meet the
guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to submit an application.
Property Solutions, LLC and the Owner are committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. It is our policy to comply with all laws prohibiting discrimination;
including those that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, or handicap.
Property Solutions, LLC. Mailing Address is P.O. Box 371345 Decatur, GA 30037 , has acted as Agent for the Owner in this transaction and is being paid a fee by the owner; Koja Property Solutions, LLC
has not acted as agent in this transaction for any tenant or occupant.
- Each person 18 years of age or older must legibly &
completely fill out and sign an application.
- All applicants and all persons age 18 years and older that
will be occupying the property must present a government issued photo identification and one of the following:
- (1) a United States government issued Social Security
- (2) current work visa (I-94), or
- (3) temporary resident alien card verifying approve entry by
the United States government (I-94W).
- The application will NOT be considered with missing or false
- All applications submitted become the property of Koja
Prroperty Solutions, LLC.
- If a co-signer is necessary, they must also fill out and
sign an application and pay a $65.00 application fee.
- Applications must be accompanied by an application fee to be
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- There will be a $65.00 Application
Fee for each applicant. Without this fee, your application is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
- The most convenient way to pay the required application fee
is through Cashapp $KolandraD.
- You may also pay the application fee by money order or
cashier's checks made payable to: Koja Property Solutions, LLC or through Cashapp $KojaPropertySolutions.
- These fees are NON REFUNDABLE, even if you are not
- Applicant must verify a minimum of one (1) year stable
- Self-employed applicants must provide the 2 most recent tax
returns and/or 12 month's bank statements
- Proof of earnings from social security, child support,
alimony or spousal support must be documented at time of application
- Unverifiable income will NOT be
- All Applicants must have a combined verifiable source of
gross (before tax deductions) income in an amount no less than three (3) times the market rental rate for the property desired.
- Acceptable income verification includes one of the
- (A) last two paycheck stubs showing year-to-date
- (B) employment verification on company letterhead signed by
a direct supervisor, or payroll or human resources department representative, or
- (C) two years of tax returns
- The maximum number of residents permitted to dwell in any
property shall not exceed two (2) occupants per bedroom. Unincorporated Cobb County has an occupancy limit of no more than 2 unrelated adults per household.
- Each applicant must have at least two (2) years of
verifiable and satisfactory rental history. Satisfactory rental history reflects prompt monthly payments, sufficient notice and the property left with no damages.
- For applicants that are homeowners, permission is granted on
the application to verify payment history with the lender.
- If applicant has acceptable rental history of less than one
year or is a first-time tenant, the applicant can be accepted with an additional security deposit equal to the standard security deposit for the property for which the applicant is applying, or an
acceptable guarantor, providing that all other criteria be met.
- Our credit-reporting agency evaluates credit and rental
history against indicators of future rent payment performance. An unsatisfactory finding may result in the requirement of an additional deposit, guarantor, or denial. An unsatisfactory
credit report reflects past or current bad debts, late payments, unpaid bills, collection accounts, liens, judgments or bankruptcies, etc.
- Applicant supplied reports will not be
- A lease guarantor and/or additional security deposit may be
required upon evaluation of the rental application.
- All lease guarantors must have a verifiable source of income
in an amount no less than three (3) times the property monthly rent amount. If a lease guarantor is needed, they must meet the entire qualifying criteria as presented above.
- A lease guarantor may not be accepted for lack of rental
history, lack of credit, or lack of income.
- The guarantor must pay an application-processing fee, sign
the lease agreement with the tenant, and must reside in the United States.
- Approved applicant is required to obtain renters insurance
and keep an active policy throughout lease term.
- The below listed dog breeds or mixture of breeds are not
allowed under ANY circumstances: Pit Bull, Doberman Pinscher, or a Wolf-Hybrid. Additional Pet deposit and/or fee may apply. Please be advise that not all properties advertised are pet
APPROVAL AND MOVE-IN CONDITIONS:
Property Solutions, LLC will continue to advertise and consider all other applications for the subject property until the following has been provided:
- Application(s) have been received, paid, and all supporting
documentation has been received.
- Within 72 hours of your Approval by Management, the Lease
Package forms must have been signed
- Within 24 hours of your Approval the Reservation Deposit has
been received by Management
- Failure to comply with these requirements will result in
your application being closed and the property being released to the next applicant.
- Certified Funds are required for all initial monies,
including the Reservation Fee (First Month's Rent), Security Deposit, Pet Deposit (if any), and Prorated Rent.
- Approved applications remain in good standing for a period
of 30 days from the approval date.
- If a lease is not signed and/or the applicant fails to
occupy a property within the viable time period, an application must be re-submitted for verification and approval along with a new application fee.
DISCLOSURE AND AUTHORIZATION:
our policy to comply with all laws prohibiting discrimination; including those that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, or
INVESTIGATIONAL BACKGROUND SEARCH DISCLOSURE:
Property Solutions, LLC conducts applicant screening on persons applying to live in our managed properties, such screenings may include criminal background investigations. Prior to acceptance
of an applicant, we may use an independent consumer reporting agency to search public records which may contain criminal background information regarding the applicant.
Solutions, LLC will determine if the criminal background
information pertains to the applicant and if the report indicates that one or more such felony and or misdemeanor records were found. We will then compare the records to our established
acceptance policies to determine whether the applicant may be accepted. If your application is declined based on the discovery of public records that indicate an unacceptable criminal
background, you will be given the name, address, and telephone number of the consumer reporting agency that provided the criminal background report. An applicant who is declined based on a
criminal background may obtain a free copy of the report and may initiate a reinvestigation to have any erroneous information contained in the report corrected. The consumer reporting agency
will advise you of the procedures that you should follow in order to do so.
agree to indemnify and hold harmless Koja Property Solutions, LLC and any parties
who provide information to verify this application from all liability, claims, and lawsuits with regard to the information provided, regardless of whether the information provided is
Application fee $65.00 per adult. This fee is non-refundable. Application will not be processed until application fee is received and confirmed.
Please complete application to it's entirety. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
To request an application, please email KojaCustomerService@gmail.com or call 678-981-8300.
How much do you charge to represent me
as my BUYER AGENT?
I charge an upfront retainer fee in the amount
of $250. This amount is refundable at closing. If the Buyer doesn't close on a house before the expiration of our agreement or within 90 day stated period or cancel their brokerage agreement, then
the $250 retainer fee shall be used a non refundable administrative fee for services rendered by Koja Property Solutions, LLC.
How much do you charge to represent me as my LISTING
I do not charge an upfront retainer fee to list properties. However, you will be required to pay a
listing commission fee which varies. This fee is typically split between the Listing Agent and Selling Agent.
How much do you charge to assist me with locating a rental
I charge an upfront retainer fee in the amount
of $250 to assist clients with searching for rental property. This amount is a non refundable administrative fee for services rendered by Koja Property Solutions,
This fee doesn't apply when you are inquiring
about properties we currently have available for lease. Prices are subject to change.